Prithu is Mrittika’s sustainability initiative under which we upcycle textile waste and strive to produce zero waste ourselves. For upcycling, we take unwanted garments/ fabrics from people and upcycle them by including them in our products or making entirely new products out of them. For our Zero Waste initiative, we collect the waste from our production processes and use it to create new products.
You may purchase our Prithu products here.
If you wish to donate garments or fabrics to us (they can be curtains, bed sheets, upholstery fabric, etc.), please get in touch with us here.
Here are a few amazing people who have contributed to Prithu so far:
- Arti Ruhela | Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
- Sonila Mishra | Gurugram, Haryana
- Rashmi Chaturvedi | Gurugram, Haryana
- Manju Bala | Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
- Shashi Bala | Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
- Nikita J. Shah | Hyderabad, Telangana
- Vatsala Misra | Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Mridula Bahadur | Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Shubha Roy | Pondicherry
- Kavita Kumar | Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
- Deepa Sharma | Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
- Saroj Ruhela | Sherkot, Uttar Pradesh
- Rachita Saraogi | Kolkata, West Bengal
- Meenakshi Tewari | Almora, Uttarakhand