Mrittika’s products are made using natural dyes and leather alternatives. Keeping the properties of these materials in mind, here are the care instructions you can follow for your products:
- Hand wash gently with natural soap/ gentle liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Wash separately. Minimal colour bleeding expected over the first few washes
- Do not tumble dry or use heat to dry
- Allow the product to air dry in shade
- For scarves: Iron on the reverse side of the fabric (this is the side with the brand label)
- For bags: Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- If necessary, dry clean only after consultation with your dry cleaner for natural dyes and Polyurethane leather
Since we upcycle textiles in the lining of our bags and for our packaging, we do not take any responsibility of the performance of those fabrics with the aforementioned care instructions.
If you are having trouble understanding the wash care symbols on your Mrittika product, you can read our article on Textile Care here for more clarity.